Alberto Corona Cabrera Missing Lompoc: Missing Alberto Found Dead in Santa Ynez River

Alberto Corona Cabrera Missing – On Sunday afternoon, the body of a deceased person was discovered in the Santa Ynez River, west of Lompoc. According to the information provided by the spokeswoman, the body belonged to a 14-year-old boy who had been reported missing on January 27 by a spokesman for the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office. According to a statement published by a Coroner’s Bureau official called Raquel Zick, the identify of the person whose body was discovered in the bed of the Santa Ynez River just after lunchtime has been established to be Alberto Rafael Cabrera Corona. When the kayakers discovered the object, they were performing their investigation.

She went on to say that the identification was made with ANDE Rapid DNA, a completely automated method that can extract, amplify, and isolate DNA, build a profile, and find matches in as little as two hours. She also said the technology found matches in as little as two hours. Officers from the Lompoc Police Department, along with units from the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office Patrol Division and Air Support Unit, County Fire Department, Lompoc Fire Department, California Highway Patrol, Vandenberg Space Force Base Water Rescue 45, and American Medical Response responded to the location after the kayakers reported the discovery, according to Sgt. Jorge Magana of the Lompoc Police Department. In addition, the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office Patrol Division and Air Support Unit were on the site.

Alberto left his Lompoc house around 8:00 p.m. on January 26 and did not return, according to Sgt. Scott Morgan. He stated that Alberto had not returned. As a result, Alberto’s father filed a missing person complaint with the police the next day. Authorities, according to Magana, then discovered that he was present in the early morning hours of January 28 with two people who were already known to them. Their vehicle became bogged in the mud on the far western outskirts of the city, forcing them to abandon it. Magana went on to say that the authorities were ultimately made aware of this information.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *